All Lifeloc web based training is professionally designed and created to the highest standards.
- Professionally designed using a combination of narration, animation and expert information. SCORM compliant
- Printable documents and course handouts available to all students.
- Online anytime and anywhere. Self-study and self-paced.
- Continuing and free access to your course content after course completion.
- Automatic e-mail notifications of content updates to ensure you and your course materials are always up-to-date.
- Printable course completion certificates.
- Backed by Lifeloc Technologies
To ensure smotth operation, Lifeloc requires the following system features:
||Intel® Pentium® II 450MHz, AMD Athlon® 600MHz or faster (or equivalent)
||128MB or RAM or greateer
||Internet Explorer 8.0 (IE 7 and IE 6 are also supported but not recommended), Mozilla Firefox 2.0, and Google Chrome 2.0
||Adobe Flash Player, version 8 or newer
||High Speed Internet Connection @ 1.0 Mbps or faster (dial up will not provide sufficient speed)
Lifeloc offers flexible scheduling and a variety of cost effective training options to suit your budget and your timelines. Choose what works best for you from online, onsite, and factory based training options.
We also offer train-the-trainer programs for organizations wishing to become self-sufficient.
Submitted by: Rebecca Wells, Blood Bank Supervisor - Hardin Memorial Hospital
I have taken Breath Alcohol Technician and Urine Specimen Collection Training from a Lifeloc distributor. Our Master Trainer has always been very knowledgeable on laws and procedures and we could schedule training around our busy schedules. Lifeloc recently trained two of my employees who are very well informed about the procedures. Lifeloc’s Master Trainer even helped us introduce a new hospital system to pull names for random drug screenings and breath alcohol tests. Lifeloc provides great support for its breath alcohol testers.