Reasonable Suspicion Training for Supervisors
Every organization, whether regulated by DOT or not, should have supervisors who are able to appropriately and effectively identify
possible substance abuse on the job.
Employee drug and alcohol testing cannot be performed based on a mere hunch. Reasonable Suspicion Supervisor Training delivers the necessary tools and skills to both recognize and appropriately handle employees who are exhibiting signs of substance abuse.
Lifeloc’s Reasonable Suspicion Training for Supervisors online course includes the physical, behavioral, speech and performance
indicators of likely alcohol misuse or controlled substance use. This course will prepare supervisors for determining whether or not reasonable suspicion exists and what to do when they suspect it.
Preview Course Excerpts
(no player required)
Exceeds DOT Mandates for:
- Ecstasy (MDMA)
- Synthetic Marijuana
- Common Derivatives
- Designer Drugs
Here's What You Get:
- Professionally designed - an engaging combination of narration, animation and expert information
- Materials that meet the requirements for both supervisors of DOT covered safety-sensitive employees and non-mandated employees
- Printable documents and course handouts
- A scored, personalized, date-stamped Certificate of Completion for each student
- Online anytime and anywhere - Self-study and self-paced
- A comprehensive system ideal for regulated compliance training - SCORM compliant
- Secure access to course content and manuals for the 2 year life of your certification
- Automatic e-mail notifications of content updates
- Backed by Lifeloc, world leader in Workplace Alcohol Testing
The benefits of Lifeloc's web-based training don't end once you’re finished with the course. Users have free access to all course and reference materials for two full years from purchase.
Contact your Master Trainer, purchase online today or call the Lifeloc Training Department today at 800.722.4872.
You can also use the Request for Training Information form to send an email request to email@example.com
- Course Design
- System Requirements
- Other Courses
Submitted by: Business Owner from CA
Just completed training; it is a high quality course, especially appreciated the videos, tab layout, and historical timelines. The way this course is put together, learning this material is as easy as we all hope it will be.
All Lifeloc web based training is professionally designed and created to the highest standards.
- Professionally designed using a combination of narration, animation and expert information. SCORM compliant
- Printable documents and course handouts available to all students.
- Online anytime and anywhere. Self-study and self-paced.
- Continuing and free access to your course content after course completion.
- Automatic e-mail notifications of content updates to ensure you and your course materials are always up-to-date.
- Printable course completion certificates.
- Backed by Lifeloc Technologies
To ensure smotth operation, Lifeloc requires the following system features:
||Intel® Pentium® II 450MHz, AMD Athlon® 600MHz or faster (or equivalent)
||128MB or RAM or greateer
||Internet Explorer 8.0 (IE 7 and IE 6 are also supported but not recommended), Mozilla Firefox 2.0, and Google Chrome 2.0
||Adobe Flash Player, version 8 or newer
||High Speed Internet Connection @ 1.0 Mbps or faster (dial up will not provide sufficient speed)
Lifeloc offers flexible scheduling and a variety of cost effective training options to suit your budget and your timelines. Choose what works best for you from online, onsite, and factory based training options.
We also offer train-the-trainer programs for organizations wishing to become self-sufficient.